Wednesday 5 March 2014

Lykke Li shares new single + album tracklist

Swedish indie pop princess and "I Follow Rivers" hitmaker Lykke Li has released a new single from her upcoming studio album I Never Learn which will be her third one so far. The single's named "Love Me Like I'm Not Made Of Stone" - she's all about keeping it short and sweet - and is an acoustic ballad. If you like it, you're going to love the album: according to Popjustice, it'll be full of power ballads like "Love Me Like I'm Not Made Of Stone" (seriously, that's pretty long. Even its abbreviation would be longer than many song titles out there), with Li herself calling the record "a slow burner".

The album will be out on May 2. A track list has also been revealed and it is as follows:

"I Never Learn"
"No Rest for the Wicked"
"Just Like a Dream"
"Silverline"
"Gunshot"
"Love Me Like I'm Not Made of Stone"
"Never Gonna Love Again"
"Heart of Steel"
"Sleeping Alone"


And remember to watch the music video for the emotional single below:


No comments:

Post a Comment