Thursday, 6 February 2014

Blog news!

Can I just say something? Don't get me wrong, I'm a very addicted and dedicated Tumblr user myself but the way the blog system works over there is a bit silly. I started Popheaval's Tumblr blog by creating a new blog under my personal Tumblr account which meant I could use them conveniently alongside each other. Soon, however, I realised that I couldn't use the Popheaval account independently - for example, if I wanted to follow an artist or a band, I had to do it via my main profile. Any additional profiles are apparently treated as 'secondary' accounts which cannot be used independently nor can they be separated from each other. How very brainless. 

Long story short, I had to create a new Tumblr site for my blog, this time as the main user. The web address is still the same though, and can be found over here. If you're on Tumblr, make sure to follow to keep updated.

Anyway, rant over. Since this is a music blog after all, I'll make it up for you with some exciting up-and-coming music: here's Beatrice Eli, a Stockholm-based indie popper who combines soul and electronic music with amazing results! Check out her song "The Conqueror" below:





If you liked the song, make sure to check out her debut EP on Spotify! (Click here for the link.)

No comments:

Post a Comment