Tuesday, 3 September 2013

It's scientific now: listening to music can indeed strengthen your heart

So, according to The Telegraph, listening to music can apparently both make your heart stronger and help you recover from a heart disease. Such good news, right? Now you can just listen to music with a whole new motivation. There's such no thing as 'healthier' or 'unhealthier' music, as reported by professor Delijanin Ilic from the University of Nis, Serbia: "When we listen to music we like then endorphins are released from the brain and this improves our vascular health. There is no 'best music' for everyone - what matters is what the person likes and makes them happy."

So you can basically listen to anything you please! And I obviously want to help you enhance your cardiac health since my readers' well-being is very close to my heart so to prove I have a heart of gold I made a heart-themed playlist, just for you my sweethearts! I'll also stop these idiotic wordplays to spare you from more distress. I'm really a good guy at heart.

Okay I'll stop for real. Here's the playlist anyway, don't worry - it's not all heartbreaks and tearjerkers, it's actually a quite broad selection of different kinds of songs! (I hope.)



No comments:

Post a Comment